How was your February? Ours at Primavera Residences was beyond awesome. We had a singles event and a cool online contest, we helped stage a romantic marriage proposal, and a lot of other exciting events.
Here, let me go through the events with you one by one.
1. Selfies galore! I know that at this point, you are probably cringing at the idea of taking selfies. But wait — how about Valentine-themed selfies that feature the first multi-awarded green condominium in Mindanao in the background? And you can do it too in the spirit of Valentine’s Day which is, of course, characterized by loads of cheesiness, quirky good fun, and an outpouring of love.
And guess what? We’ve already picked a lucky winner! Stay tuned as we announce who wins a free dinner date courtesy of Primavera Residences!
2. National Geographic feature. Did you know that Primavera Residences and its developer Italpinas recently got featured in the February 2014 issue of the prestigious magazine National Geographic? ITPI Corp. (Italpinas Euroasian Design and Eco-Development Corporation) was noted for leading the country’s push into sustainable architecture and property development. Read more of this HERE.
3. A surprise proposal at the rooftop!
A day before Valentine’s day, our collective hearts got melted when we witnessed a heartfelt and uber romantic surprise proposal that we helped stage at the rooftop. Nikko professed his undying love and devotion and asked Audrey to spend happily ever after with him in a proposal that rivals that of fairy tales. With tears in our eyes, we wiped off our mascaras and sniffed away tears of joy.
Watch the video here:
4. Primavera Residences officially partners with Cagayan de Oro Rugby Football Club! Have you heard about the fastest-growing sport in Cagayan de Oro? Rugby Football has swept Cagayan de Oro by storm. Last February 22, the CDORFC competed for the first time with the more experienced Davao and Cebu teams during the kick-off games of the VisMin Rugby Football League. See more about this exciting sport in this article by CDORFC coach and founder Noel Villa.
5. Primavera Residences joins the “GREENGINEERING” movement of engineering students through their activity called SIGMA: the youth engineer’s response to the call for a greener nation. Our very own CEO Arch. Romolo Nati who is highly acclaimed for his innovative green designs, spoke at the event about green architecture and sustainable development.
6. Two words: Singles Party! Who says Valentine’s month is only for the happily hitched? Singles can have fun, too! Especially with events like the Primavera Singles Freedom party held a week after Valentine’s day. It was an evening full of laughs, trivia quizzes, games, acoustic music, and loads of fun and prizes. See the details of the event through this blog post from Nino of TsadaGyud.com.
7. It’s our CEO’s birthday! ITPI’s very own architect and CEO Romolo Valentino Nati celebrated his birthday on Valentine’s day!! No wonder his name is Valentino, right? That and four other awesome things about our CEO here.
8. We joined kagay-anons in celebrating Mayor Oca Moreno’s birthday. On February 28, different groups from all over Cagayan de Oro celebrated the city mayor’s 63rd birthday through a whole day event at Gaston Park and CDO City Hall. Activities include medical and dental mission (through the Mis Or Medical Society and Phil. Dental Association), free legal assistance, feeding program for street children, free haircut and massage, blood letting activity, free anti-rabies vaccines, and outdoor camp for the arts. As a show of support, Primavera Residences provided 250 packets of over-the-counter medicines as part of the free medical assistance activity.
9. We participated in the 2014 PinoyWork.com Career Expo. Job hunting and career development can be quite tiresome. But thanks to events like the PinoyWork.com Career Expo, it can be a lot easier and more exciting! Last February 26 – 27, Italpinas joined the career fair at Centrio Activity Center and met jobseekers and mallgoers alike.
March is here and we are brewing a whole lot more fun activities for you. Be sure to visit Primavera Residences and join us in our next events!
Wanna know more about Cagayan de Oro’s first eco-friendly building and its exciting events, go HERE.