Last August 16, 2014, Primavera Residences’ ground floor was crowded with revellers of the festival-themed “Fiesta sa Primavera Grand Bazaar” just in time for the Higalaay Festival.
The bazaar ran from 2PM to 9PM and Primavera Residences invited different local goods owners to showcase their products. Though challenged with a sudden downpour during the bazaar festivities, local shoppers and business owners proceeded with business as usual and did not let the heavy rain dampen their spirits.
Among the local businesses present in the bazaar were the following:
- Julia’s Closet. Julia’s Closet started as an online shop that caters to what every woman wants: accessories and clothes.
- CDO Rugby Football Club. The first and only rugby club in CDO sold football equipments, rugby t-shirts and Higala-ay shirts.
- Dire Husi. Dire Husi is a community of self-reliant and socially responsible young people collectively reaching their full potential through social entrepreneurship, arts and music. Their representatives sold intricately designed and handcrafted items such as dream catchers, accessories, wine bottles, and pens to name a few.
- Figure It Up sold varied collection of dresses and accessories that would totally suit this generation’s fashion
- Anjo’s Diner, where your favorite sandwiches are given a surprising twist and stuffed with generous servings of beef, chicken, ham – or whatever it is you’re craving for.
- Gulp Juicery, sold healthy juices and salads aimed at cleansing toxic substances in our body.
- Joy’s Boutique Shop, sold designer bags that were a big hit during the bazaar. The bags on display included items from Louis Vuitton, Zara, Gucci, Guess, Michael Kors, among others.
Other independent sellers displayed various dry goods and food items. Smart Communications was also present during the bazaar to display their products and services.
The Fiesta sa Primavera Grand Bazaar was the best way to create camaraderie between the unit owners and the neighboring areas. Sometimes, all we need is to go the extra mile in reaching out to our community and help exhibit our local entrepreneurs.
For more details about upcoming events in Primavera Residences, call 088-880-5002 or 0917 794 221. You may also visit www.primaveraresidences.com for more information.