Considering Cagayan de Oro City’s positive economic outlook and favorable business climate, thoughts of self-employment inevitably spread like wildfire. This may be especially true if the city you are in is booming with investments while you are not currently employed. Starting your own business and being your own boss can be incredibly satisfying and fulfilling, however, one important thing to consider is choosing the perfect business location.
The most important decision a business owner will make is choosing the right business location. It requires precise planning and research which involves looking at the demographics, assessing your supply chain, weighing the competition, staying on budget, and understanding laws and taxes to mention some.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right business location.
Most businesses choose a location that provides exposure to customers. Additionally, there are factors that also needs to be considered, for example:
- Brand Image – Is the location consistent with the image you want to maintain?
- Competition – Are the businesses around you complementary or competing?
- Local Labor Market – Does the area have potential employees? What will their commute be like?
- Plan for Future Growth – If you anticipate further growth, look for a building that has extra space should you need it.
- Proximity to Suppliers – They need to be able to find you easily as well.
- Safety – Consider the crime rate. Will employees feel safe alone in the building or walking to their vehicles?
- Zoning Regulations – These determine whether you can conduct your type of business in certain properties or locations. You can find out how property is zoned by contacting your local planning agency.
In the city which is cited to be this year’s 2nd Most Competitive City in the country, Cagayan de Oro has rapidly developed in the recent years. Uptown Cagayan de Oro is consistent in attracting high quality businesses that serve the public with excellent services and products.
Primavera Residences, a mixed-use development which is located in Uptown Cagayan de Oro, is the first-ever eco-friendly condominium project in Northern Mindanao. Specifically located at Pueblo de Oro Business and I.T. Park, Primavera Residences is enclosed with 24/7 security. Surrounded with nearby leisure and entertainment areas, the building is just a walking distance to SM City CdO.
Primavera Residences is offering residential, commercial and office spaces for lease and purchase. All units in the first tower are ready for occupancy while the second tower is slated to be completed early next year. Buyers may choose from studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units.
For more information on Primavera Residences, visit its website at www.primaveraresidences.com or call (088) 880-5002 or 0917-794-2221.