Nowadays, condominiums are up and growing especially in the booming cities in the Philippines like Cagayan de Oro. The consistent rise in property developments in Cagayan de Oro shows that more and more Filipinos and foreign investors are embracing the condo life.
There are countless reasons why a lot of people believe in the comforts and benefits of the condo life. So to say, here are some of their convincing reasons:
- Condominium units are fairly reasonable. Instead of buying a house and lot which takes a long time to build and cost you expensively, investing in a condo unit comes out affordable and practical. In a condo unit, you don’t have to deal with engineers, architects, and designers as the developer takes care of all of them for you. This brings us why a huge segment of condo dwellers are young professionals and startup families since they can readily accommodate the cost within their budget. Not to mention the availability of financing options that will surely make the purchase of their unit a lot easier for them.
- The value of the condo unit appreciates fast. In the case of Primavera Residences, your condo unit appreciates 10-12% annually. In this case, Primavera Residences, an eco-friendly condominium in Cagayan de Oro, is an example of an investment that is new to the city. Being the first condominium that is ready for occupancy, you can surely generate income in no time at all allowing for faster ROI.
The building also has its own professional in-house asset management team that manages the units for short and long term rental through the innovative ‘Serviced Apartments’ concept, the first of its kind in Cagayan de Oro. This ensures you a hassle-free, one-stop solution in overseeing your income generating asset. Quarterly reports will be provided to update you of the performance of your investment, allowing you to be on top of things while keeping headaches normally associated with handling your own business at bay.
- Condominiums provide 24/7 security. The welfare and safety of Primavera Residences’ residents are of utmost priority of the developer. As such, different security facilities like CCTV cameras are installed in vital areas of the building to monitor movement and traffic. The Primavera Residences Condominium Corporation (PRCC), the property management of Primavera Residences, ensures excellent security and maintenance to enforce 100% safety of the guests’ entry and exit of the building.
- Stone’s throw away from offices and leisure hubs. Italpinas’ prime consideration is choosing the best and right location for its developments. Condo developments are usually in the middle of busy business districts, so you can save gas and transportation expenses. Primavera Residences is perfectly nestled in Pueblo de Oro Business Park where SM City Cagayan de Oro and other leisure hubs, government offices, hospitals, churches, schools, and other important places in the city are just a ride or walk away from the building.
- Offers the perfect view of the city. Located in Uptown Cagayan de Oro, Primavera Residences lets your enjoy the best of many worlds. You can choose from enjoying the city lights, magnificent views of the mountains, the morning breeze and the whole beauty of sunsets and sunrises. Uptown CDO lets you witness the good view of the Macajalar Bay. Primavera Residences is also just a drive away from the beaches of Misamis Oriental. Truly, nothing beats the excitement one feels living from a high-rise residence.
When it comes to condo lifestyle in Cagayan de Oro, Primavera Residences is the ideal choice for investors and home buyers. Primavera Residences is more than just your ordinary condominium building. Aside from its sophisticated, Italian-inspired design, it is also the first sustainable mixed-use development in Cagayan de Oro.
The twin tower, ten-storey green building is located in Uptown Cagayan de Oro, a prime spot situated 110 meters above sea level. It boasts of its 290 units for both towers, with all units at Tower 1 ready for occupancy.
You wouldn’t want to miss your chance of owning a condo unit with a nature-inspired design, would you?
For more information about Primavera Residences, please visit www.primaveraresidences.com or you may call (088) 880-5002 or +63 917 794 2221.